Do you know that LinkedIn is the largest social network for professionals and business people? LinkedIn is much more than a social site. It is a community of professionals – in a business mindset – that is waiting to hear from you. LinkedIn is the place – particularly if you are a small company – where you can go establish yourself as an expert in your space.
It is a powerful tool for connecting with people, cultivating relationships and building your business and professional reputation. LinkedIn is designed to help:
- Professionals seeking to link up with other professionals.
- Business owners seeking to recruit employees, partners, suppliers, service providers etc.
- Sales people seeking to connect with buyers and customers.
- People seeking employment.
- Students seeking places for attachment, training or mentorship.
But do you know how to use LinkedIn to its fullest potential?
This two-hour course will equip you to make full use of LinkedIn to achieve your business and professional goals. We will cover the following topics:
- How LinkedIn works
- How to perfect your LinkedIn profile
- Make full use of the power of Groups
- Train your team on social selling
- Building and nurturing relationships
- Marketing and promoting your business and services through LinkedIn
Course date: Thursday 2 July 2015, 5.30 to 7.30pm, or Saturday 4 July 2015 9 to 11am.
Course fee: $35.00 (The first 5 people to pay will get $10 early bird discount.)
Fee includes our 60 page LinkedIn Mastery Handbook, use of our Wi-Fi and refreshments.
Payments can be made at our office, Number 308, 3rd Floor Merchant House, 2nd Street/ Robson Manyika Avenue, Harare, or send via EcoCash. Contact Christine on 0772 854 301 or Phil on 0777 774 007)