In times of economic uncertainty, every effort and activity in the organization must be focused on sales generation and new customer development. The Brilliant Marketing and Sales Course, is designed to help business owners, sales managers, sales staff, and self employed consultants to grow their sales and win. This is a 6 module course, running for four hours a week starting on 5 May 2015, with options to come on Tuesday and Thursday evenings or on Saturday mornings.
Modules : Marketing
• Module One. Developing an Effective Marketing Strategy in Four Steps
• Module Two. Developing Brilliant Marketing Communication Tools.
• Module Three. Low Cost High Impact Marketing Tactics that you can Start on Right Away.
• Module One. Three Ways to Become a Valuable Sales Person.
• Module Two. Essential Selling Skills Training.
• Modules Three. Customer Care; Dealing with Objections & Difficult Customers; and Time Management.
Midweek sessions now starting on Tuesday 12 May 2015, from 5.30 pm to 7.30pm as detailed below
- Marketing Module One: Tuesday 12 May Sales Module One: Thursday 14 May
- Marketing Module Two: Tuesday 19 May Sales Module Two: Thursday 21 May
- Marketing Module Three: Tuesday 26 May Sales Module Three: Thursday 28 May.
Marketing Module One, 9 May 830m to 1030am. Sales Module One, 1045am to 1245pm.
Marketing Module Two, 16 May 830m to 1030am. Sales Module Two, 1045am to 1245pm.
Marketing Module Three, 23 May 830m to 1030am. Sales Module Three, 1045am to 1245pm.
Course fees: Full course $147.00, Single Modules $30 each. Fees include tuition, course materials and handbooks, snacks and refreshments. The workshop takes place at our offices Suite 308, 3rd Floor Merchant House, 2nd Street /Robson Manyika, Harare.
Please book and pay at our office at least 24 hours before workshop starts to enable us to plan well. Call us if you need more details, Christine 0772 854 301, Phillip 0777 774 007.
Please book and pay at our office, Suite 308, 3rd Floor Merchant House, 2nd Street /Robson Manyika, Harare. Call us if you need more details, Christine on 0772 854 301 or Phillip on 0777 774 007.
Course facilitators profiles available here.
Modules and audio recording will be available for sale from 22 May. Other publications currently available from BusinessLink Bookstore include:
• The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Starting a Business in Zimbabwe
• 2015 Simplified Guide to Taxes
• Low Cost High Impact Strategies for SMEs
• Business Planning Simplified
Visit http://smebusinesslink.com/resources for more details, or call us on the above numbers.