We have some exciting things of great value to entrepreneurs and business people this year, all designed to help accelerate your growth.
The January issue of BusinessLink magazine is now out and has been emailed to paid up subscribers. This is the IDEAS ISSUE, packed with insights on great business ideas you can start now, and lots of other topics to help you achieve your best in business. (Download sample copy here)
What to expect this year from BusinessLink:
- Expert interviews
- Research findings and White Papers on business issues pertinent to SMEs
- Audio interviews with successful entrepreneurs
- Monthly networking breakfast events, starting with one on Friday 23 January
- Business Growth Conferences in March, June and October
- Training courses on How to Start a Business in Zimbabwe, How to Write a Winning Business Plan and Brilliant Sales & Marketing, running at least twice each month. (Full details available at http://smebusinesslink.com/training-courses-and-seminars/)
PRINT ISSUE of BusinessLink magazine will be available starting with the March issue. As this publication is targeted at a focused audience of SME owners and business executives, it is a perfect medium for your advertising if you want to reach decision makers.
We are offering classified advertisements at only $5 for 20 words, (current and new subscribers get one free classified advert). Display adverts prices on request. Contact us at 3rd Floor Merchant House, Robson Manyika / 2nd Street, or call Christine on 0772 854 301, or 0777 774 007 or email: email@example.com.