Training course: Quick Guide to Starting and Building a Business in Zimbabwe
After the course, you will know exactly what steps to take on your journey to building a successful business.
- The Lean Approach to assessing the viability and profitability of your idea.
- Developing a viable business model.
- How to build your core team.
- Choosing the right legal form for your business (Company, PBC, partnership, informal, or sole proprietor)
- Complying with taxes, local authorities licensing and statutory regulations)
- Innovative ways of financing your new venture.
- Tips on low cost start-up.
- Questions and answers.
Place: Admiral Business Systems Office, 3rd Floor Merchant House, Robson Manyika/2nd Street, Harare.
Dates: Wed 21st, Sat 24th & Fri 30th. Time: 0830-1200
Fee: $20 Covers training, materials, guide book, full breakfast and refreshments. (BusinessLink Club subscribers pay $15).
To book: Please call or Whatsapp Christine on 0772 854 301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2. How to Write a Winning Business Plan. Fri 16th, Sat 17th, Fri 23rd, Thur 29th.
- 3. Effective Marketing and Selling Strategy for Solid Results. Module 1: Thur 22nd, Sat 31st.
- 4. Excellence in Customer Service. Module 1: Thur 28th.
For full details, please visit http://smebusinesslink.com/training-courses-and-seminars/